I read Problem Sleuth yesterday and I got to this panel
and I just sort of thought
Beta Kids Vinyl Figurine sneak peak photos!
Their weapons are removable and they are posable with articulating necks, arms (at varying points for each figurine) and waists.
They each come individually packed in a windowed box with gorgeous artwork depicting their respective lands.
Unfortunately, they won’t be delivered to our warehouse until sometime mid-December, so they will not be available for delivery by Christmas. Hence, when they go up they’ll be available only as a pre-order.
The figurines had originally been scheduled for a December 9th pre-order release, but will instead be postponed by a few days. Maybe a week. Everything else scheduled for release on December 9th will still be put up on the store later today! :D
(Purchasing note: if you pre-order any Beta Kids Vinyl Figurines together with other in-stock store items, we will hold your complete order until we’re able to ship the figurines. We won’t be able to split shipments, so please only place orders that include vinyl figurines if you’re willing to wait for everything in your order.)
Wow every fourth question? Well okay then. (I think this is what you mean)
1. I kind of want a boyfriend, but I just want it to happen. Like just skip to the part where everything is not awkward. I’m still oddly nervous about the idea of dating.
4. Not particularly right now, but it’ll probably catch up to me.
8. YES. I cry very easily.
12. Not that I can think of.
16. Well I don’t particularly like like anybody now. I’ve only ever had one crush and that was a long time ago. I don’t get crushes easily.
20. I think I answered this in the last question. I may have some minor squishes though?
24. Winter break! Finally get to work on cosplay and stuff and hang out with non-school friends!
28. Yeah I think so.
32. Odwalla superfood
36. My mom?
44. Not really?
Wheee thanks for asking!
Apparently, no matter what I am trying to draw, my warmup doodle is always a 3/4 bust. This time, it is Nitrams (neither to scale nor stylistically related.)